Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Before I leave St. Louis

My St. Louis Bucket List

  1. Go to City Museum
  2. Visit Perennial Ales
  3. Eat at Pappys
  4. Go to the Soulard Farmer's Market
  5. Eat at the Creperie
  6. Go paddle boating in Forest Park
  7. Go to a Cardinals Game
  8. Go to Ted Drews
Anything else I should add on there? Its a combination of things I love about STL (Pappys) and things that I've always wanted to do and never done (Paddle boating)

Speaking of bucket lists, I ran across the cutest, saddest, and most inspirational website. 
This blog is about a little girl named Avery, she is 5 months old and has been diagnosed with a fatal genetic disorder called SMA. Her parent's started a bucket list of everything they want her to accomplish and experience. Read the bucket list and then pray for this sweet little girl and her family.
*Sad update, Avery passed away on 4/30/12*


No comments:

Post a Comment