Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's a sad day in the neighborhood

Yesterday was gorgeous out so I thought Daisy and I would go for a walk and I'd take some picture to show off just how excited Daisy gets when you ask if she wants to go out. As soon as you say that magic word "out" - she is off to the door, where she sits really nicely waiting for you to put her leash and collar on.


Sorry - her eyes look SUPER creepy with the flash

Then as soon as the apartment door opens she is out- I usually just let her run, but do try and hold onto her leash until I make sure the hallway is clear. There is a little boy that lives down the hall that is understandably scared when a 50 pound pitbull comes racing out of an apartment. But unfortunately for Daisy, and luckily for everyone else in the building, she has to wait at another door. 


HAHA - why do her eyes look so funny? How do I fix that on my simple little point & shoot camera?

Then- when I open that door for her she flies down the stairs, which I tried to capture in this video. Ignore my annoying voice and the clip-clop of my flats...





See how excited she gets? Its cute and makes me a little sad that we don't have a backyard for her to just hang out in during the day. All the more reason why I loved the townhouses I talked about here.

So then Daisy and I went for a walk - and walked by the saddest thing  ever. Granted, I already knew this, but still need to document it over here.





Look how sad she looks!!!

The city/neighborhood association closed the tennis court/dog park. Apparently it was some issue with liability and they were concerned that if somebody got hurt they would be responsible. But it is such a disappointment, even if Daisy couldn't go all that often when there were other dogs there, it was a great place for her to run some energy off on a nice day... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment