Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My first post!

I decided to start a blog for a few reasons

1. I anticipate a lot of exciting and perhaps scary changes coming in the next few months/years
2. I waste a lot of my time reading about other people's dogs, cooking tips, and DIY renovation ideas
3. Lots of my friends and family are spread out across the country and I want to keep them up to date on what I'm up to

I anticipate this blog will have some cute photos of the dog I'm currently fostering from Stray Rescue of STL. The lazy princess miss Daisy. Here and I am skyping with her. My boyfriend, who will also likely show up in this blog, is hoping to adopt her in the next few months.
I also am planning a lot of exciting trips in the next few months. Next week a trip to Lexington, KY, a spring break trip to Gatlinburg TN and the smoky mtns, a quick hop over to Kansas City in April, a post-grad roadt trip out to Yellowstone and the Tetons, and finally a learning tour trip to the Amazon and Ecuador with New Community Project
Then, I start work in Chicago while my boy and puppy move to Lexington to start medical school. Unless that plan changes in the next few months. 

Whatever happens it'll be an adventure and I'm excited to share it with anybody who reads this (or if nobody reads it, at least I'll have a record of everything I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment